Nowadays, shipping is an important issue that most online businesses focus on. For online items, an automatic shipping management is necessary to ensure every order to be delivered on time. Product Delivery date for Virtuemart 3.0.2 plugin can do you even more than that. It will control delivery time and date automatically instead of manually recording theme.
How it works
The extension works based on configuration on back-end. According to that, admin can custom the delivery time and date so that it can suitable for your business plan.
- Advanced date selection
Customers can select an exact date or a more flexible with a period of time. The plug-in shows date on a calendar bringing a nice experience for customers. They can pick up the date quickly without choosing manually.
- Advanced time selection
Like date, customers can also select time as a point of time or a period of time. There is a time slider for you to select time easily by dragging without filling manually.
- Date blocking function
For holidays or days off, you can totally block those dates so that customers will be unable to select them. It’s so easy to control your shipping plan.
- Shown on invoice
The information of delivery date and time will be displayed clearly on invoice. Shop owner can know when to deliver the order.
- Customized layout
In admin panel, setting allows you adjusting the color of the plugin. So you can apply favorite color or suitable color to your store.
- Smart time slider and calendar
- Block holidays or days off
- No need to log-in
- Make a drop-down list of location or time
- Flexible select time and date (a point of time or period of time)
- Customized style
VERSION 3.0 – Updated on 27th, August 2014
- Compatible with Joomla 3.x and VM 2.9.8
- Fix bug of displaying and hiding properties in admin configuration, icon and text overlapped.
- Fix bug of not printing delivery date and time on checkout page successfully.
VERSION 3.5.0 – Updated: 2015, Apr 27
- Date Picker Font Error
- Time Picker malfunction
- Database error while placing an order
- Broken Icons on frontend
- Date Block error
- Typing custom date does not work
- Required notice error
- Not showing delivery date – time on FE after placing orders
- Previous dates are not blocked
- Form display error when cancelling payment, changing shipments or payments
Installation Service: http://cmsmart.net/services/joomla-virtuemart-extension-installation